Charter Caribe Careers
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF A CREW THAT
MAKES THE GUEST EXPERIENCE PERFECT?
Being part of our charter crew is a rewarding and challenging experience. It will require hard work, dedication and professionalism. However, we believe if you are able to set your mind to it and have determination, this experience will be one of the most rewarding career choices you could have ever made.
The yachting industry can bring so many opportunities. Please read our requirements for open positions. If you are ready to start a new exciting chapter in your life, send an application with an up to date resume below and we will be in touch.
- Appropriate captain’s licenses
- STCW and VISA (where applicable, see details in application)
- Live Aboard Full Time
- Experienced Captain/Chef Teams Preferred
- Hospitality and Service Industry Backgrounds Preferred
- Personable, Must Make The Guest Feel Welcomed
- Positivity and Enthusiasm
- A Desire To Learn and Grow
- Drive To Be The Best!
At Charter Caribe we are searching for a Captain who can meet the following requirements. If you are able to meet these requirements, please fill out the application below.
- 100 ton USCG Master’s License or equivalent (RYA, IYT, etc)
- Dive Master or Instructor Preferred: will consider applicants with some SCUBA experience or at least an interest in learning (only 1 cert per couple requested)
- Drug Consortium Card
- Passport, VISAs (where applicable)
Captain Job Inquiry
At Charter Caribe we are searching for a Chef/Mate who can meet the following requirements. If you are able to meet these requirements, please fill out the application below.
- Drug Consortium Card
- Some Culinary Training or Service Industry Background
Chef/Mate Job Inquiry
" We love our job! "
" We enjoy having the support with maintenance, provisioning, accounting and everything the entire CC team provides"
"Great Communication and Work Environment"
- Sara H.
" Charter Caribe is a top notch, all encompassing management company. The team offers great support on the maintenance and provisioning side when needed. The organization is growing and as a whole is only going from strength-to-strength. The team is always available, approachable and good fun, and we are proud to be a part of it. ”
- Ross M and Dee C
" Charter Caribe does it right. They care about their crew and fleet. They are family oriented, fun, motivating, and they instantly help you out in a pinch! ”
- Sean F and Liz G